manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Will Parkinson <parkinson.w...@gmail.com>
Subject List item url incorrect
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 04:56:23 GMT
Hello

A little while ago i posted an issue with the ManifoldCF sharepoint
connector crawling a lot of list items suffixed with the extension ".000".
This issue seems to have been resolved in version 1.4 I believe.

These items now seem to be returning the correct file name and extension,
but it looks like the file URL path itself is incorrect

An example incorrect URL is in the log segment below

DEBUG 2014-05-26 14:37:28,716 (Worker thread '8') - SharePoint: Processing
list item '/ocs/lsu/Tasks///1391_.000'; url: '
https://sharepoint.local/divisions/resacom/divisions/resacom/ocs/lsu/Lists/Tasks/DispForm.aspx?ID=1391
'

You can see in the example above that the site is doubled in the URL

/divisions/resacom/divisions/resacom/

(it should be /divisions/resacom/)

Any ideas where this issue might be coming from?  I'm happy to fix it up
and submit it back if somebody can point me in the right direction.

Cheers,

Will