manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Babita Bansal <babita.ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manifoldcf sharepoint connecyor
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 12:29:14 GMT
Hi Karl

Thanks for the update. What i am looking to achieve

1 manifoldCF setup on tomcat 7
2. manifoldCF setup for postgres database
3. manifold setup for solr
4. Alfresco connector
5. windows share
6. share point connector

Could you please let me know the best package to deploy and use here? would
appreciate if you could share some links.

If i talked about is working mean, if i start manifold using
start.jar...what jar has be be deployed on tomcat and could you please help
me in setting up logger for manifold.

Thanks
Babita Bansal