manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject ManifoldCF in Action, revised edition
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 00:34:38 GMT
As you may have heard, Manning has declined to complete the publication of
ManifoldCF in Action due to sales volume issues.  Since they then made the
entire 2011 version of the book available on their site, there's probably
little chance that any other for-profit publishing house would want to pick
up the book either.

Given that, I've decided to make an updated version of ManifoldCF in Action
available freely to all.  You can download the current set of PDFs for the
book's chapters from:

https://manifoldcfinaction.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/pdfs

The first nine revised chapters are there; I will try to finish the last
three over the next few weeks.  I will also be updating the ManifoldCF
website to include a link to the current book version.

Thanks!
Karl