In my case i need connector for windows share, alfresco and share point, then example should be fine right?

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
MCF_HOME is only used by scripts; if you aren't using scripts, it isn't necessary.
XXX vs XXX-proprietary is described here: http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/how-to-build-and-deploy.html#Binary+organization

Basically, connectors that have dependencies that ManifoldCF cannot ship but are freely available (and downloadable with ant make-deps) will not require the -proprietary variant.  Connectors that have dependencies that are not freely available will need to be run using the -proprietary variant.

Karl