manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Fatih Samet Çetin <fatihsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint natvie authority connection
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:35:10 GMT
Hi Karl,

Thank you. I have already installed MCPermissions.asmx. One of the users is
working well with native connection. User has full control in central admin
permission page. But other user who has same permission as working one,
couldn't connect. An error message is shown in manifoldcf configuration
page.

"User did not authenticate properly, or has insufficient permissions to
access *http://spsiteportal <http://spsiteportal>* (401)HTTP/1.1 401
Unauthorized"

--
  Fatih Samet ÇETİN