manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to check Sharepoint ACLs into Solr using MCF 1.5.1.
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:59:04 GMT
Hi Lalit,

(1) You need first to specify "SharePoint Native" as the authority type in
your SharePoint repository connection.  You'd use "Active directory" as the
authority type only if you were using the "Active directory" authority.  To
be precise:

- If you are using "SharePoint/Native", "SharePoint/AD", or any combination
of these for your authority group, use "SharePoint native" authority type
- If you are using "Active Directory", use "Active directory" as your
authority type

(2) You should see acl information get posted to Solr if you have
everything configured right.
(3) On the Solr side, you need to install and configure the appropriate
Solr plugin.  Each plugin comes with a README, which describes how to set
up the schema on Solr to support security.

Thanks!
Karl