manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject How to check Sharepoint ACLs into Solr using MCF 1.5.1.
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:51:35 GMT
Hello,

I am working on Apache MCF 1.5.1 indexing Sharepoint 2010 repository
storing index in Solr 4.6.

For permissions, i followed below steps.

1. Created a new authority group called "SharePoint Group" in MCF.
2. Created a new User Mapping connection called "SharePoint User Mapping"
using authority group "SharePoint Group" in step 1. For user mapping, i
used "Regular Expression" mapping and used default expressions.When i save
it, it says "Connection Working".
3. Created a new Authority connection called "SharePoint Authority
Connection" and using "SharePoint Group"as in step1 as authority group
type, using "SharePoint User Mapping" as prerequisite, using my own domain
controller and other related details. When i save it, it says "Connection
Working".

Next i have created a new repository connection for SharePoint called
"SharePoint Connection" selecting authority group called "SharePoint
Group"  from pull down list ,  providing all relevant details for server ,
and choosing authority type as "Active Directory". On saving, it worked
fine without any error.

Finally i created a new SharePoint job providing following details.
1. Connections : repository connection as "SharePoint Connection" and
output connection as "Solr Connection".
2. Choosing paths for document library, shared documents, announcements &
lists.
3. Selecting all metadata in metadata tab selecting all metadata.
4. Mapped required metadata fields to solr schema fields.
4. Enabled the security.

Now i started the job and i can see SharePoint content getting indexed and
stored in solr. I can verify it using solr admin query console.

But i am not seeing any additional ACL information. How can i verify that
ACL & permission information is also stored in Solr. Do i need to change
Solr configurations also?

Please help.

Regards,
Lalit Jangra.