manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to check Sharepoint ACLs into Solr using MCF 1.5.1.
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:41:38 GMT
Thanks Karl,

I am having two content repositories based on active directory
authentication : SharePoint 2010 and Windows Share Drive, so i am using
active directory as authority type in authority connection. All my
connections are working fine as well as job is running good but i am still
not able to see any ACL information in solr.

Do i need to enable any configuration in solr to see the same?

Also by Solr Plugin, is it a jar or connector which needs to be placed
inside solr application server or is it that i need to write custom code to
make search query permission aware?

Can you please guide?

Regards.

--