manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ameya Aware <ameya.aw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crawling and indexing very slow
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 19:03:43 GMT
Hi,

i have modified code a little to add different metadata fields such as
below (FileConnector.java):

                    data.addField("created", new
Date((attr.creationTime().toMillis())));
                   data.addField("last_accessed", new
Date(attr.lastAccessTime().toMillis()));
                    data.addField("last_modified", new
Date(file.lastModified()));
                    data.addField("size", file.length());

which are being passed to Solr.

Now can i stop MCF from reading a file and sending that content and just
passed above information to Solr?

Thanks,
Ameya