manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jitu <abj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question regarding manifoldcf
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:28:52 GMT
Hi Prasad,
          Thanks for the reply. the bug says "The CMIS and Alfresco
connectors currently do not look at scanOnly but should". does that mean
cmis connector and alfresco connector crawls all the files and hands over
to output connector no matter whether they are modified or not. Ideally it
should crawl only if the file is modified else not. am i correct?

regards,
jitu