manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query in Sharepoint connector
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 17:56:33 GMT
This shows clearly that the parsing is not doing the expected thing.  It's
not clear why, since it's a pretty straight usage of SimpleDateFormat, but
that is what is going wrong.

Please open a ticket for us to look at this.

Thanks,
Karl

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Ameya Aware <ameya.aware@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> Please find screenshot below to show modified date values as date object
> and string as well.
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> Thanks,
> Ameya
>

> On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ameya,
>>
>> The ability to parse Microsoft's special 8601 dates is in fact already
>> there.  So what might be happening is a timezone issue, since the timezone
>> is not being explicitly set during parsing.  Printing the value of
>> modifiedDateValue will show us if that is indeed the problem.
>>
>> Karl
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ameya,
>>>
>>> Try printing "modifiedDateValue", in addition to printing
>>> "modifiedDate".  The parsed form is a date object, not a string.
>>>
>>> Karl

use non-ISO-8601-format dates

edit the code for
 Are you in a position