manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query in Sharepoint connector
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 14:08:41 GMT
Hi Ameya,

Other users have had no trouble with this attribute in the past.
SharePoint, though, has been known to use non-ISO-8601-format dates in some
cases.  I wonder if this is one of those cases?

In order to determine this, you will need to edit the code for the
SharePoint connector and add debugging output.  Are you in a position to do
that?

Karl