manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint permissions question
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 09:15:19 GMT
Hi Will,

Heretofore I've never heard of any such thing, in many SharePoint
installations prior to 2010, and for anyone using SharePoint 2010 as well.
Obviously if the security is more restrictive than MCF knows about, MCF
security won't do the right thing either, so it's pretty important to get
to the bottom of this issue.

I'll do some research and see if there's any information online.

Karl