manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query in Sharepoint connector
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 15:10:51 GMT
Ok, well SharePoint claims these dates are ISO8601 dates, but they are
clearly not in this case.  Here are the tests for 8601 dates in the MCF
core code:

    Date d = DateParser.parseISO8601Date("96-11-15T01:32:33.344GMT");
    assertNotNull(d);
    d = DateParser.parseISO8601Date("2012-11-15T01:32:33.344Z");
    assertNotNull(d);
    d = DateParser.parseISO8601Date("2012-11-15T01:32:33Z");
    assertNotNull(d);
    d = DateParser.parseISO8601Date("2012-11-15T01:32:33+0100");
    assertNotNull(d);
    d = DateParser.parseISO8601Date("2012-11-15T01:32:33-03:00");
    assertNotNull(d);
    d = DateParser.parseISO8601Date("2012-11-15T01:32:33GMT-03:00");
    assertNotNull(d);
    d = DateParser.parseISO8601Date("2012-11-15T01:32:33.001-04:00");
    assertNotNull(d);
<<<<<<

You will note that there is supposed to be a "T" and a timezone in an
ISO-8601 date.

What version of SharePoint are you using, and what is the locale settings
for the server that your SharePoint is running on?

Karl