Hi Ameya,

I will provide instructions for how I'd like you to research this.  I don't suggest running under eclipse for this research.

Around line 1047 in SharePointRepository.java, there is this code:

                String modifiedDate = values.get("Modified");
                String createdDate = values.get("Created");
                String guid = values.get("GUID");
                String modifyDate = values.get("Last_x0020_Modified");

<<<<<

Please add this line:

               System.out.println("Modified date string is: '"+modifiedDate+"'");
<<<<<

Please run the job and send me some examples of the modified date string.

Thanks,
Karl