manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint connector: Repository connection is not working with SharePoint Services 5.0 (2013)
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 18:00:18 GMT
Hi Radek,

It sounds like you may not have installed the ManifoldCF SharePoint 2013
plugin on your SharePoint instance.  This plugin is required for the
connector to work.  The how-to-build-and-deploy page is out of date with
respect to SharePoint, but see the plugins included in your distribution
under "sharepoint-integration".  There are instructions included.

Karl