manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Kambiz Niktabar <nikta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Import configuration does not work properly
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:32:18 GMT
Hi Karl,

I use PostgreSQL as database for ManifoldCF and I wanted to test import/export configuration
functionality. It seems export works fine and I got "configuration exported" message at the
end but when I try importing the same configuration I got the below error message.

E:\apache-manifoldcf-1.7.2\example>executecommand.bat org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.ImportConfiguration
exported_config
Configuration file successfully read
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Error reading configuration file:
Unknown authority configuration version: 3
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.ManifoldCF.importConfiguration(ManifoldCF.java:910)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.ImportConfiguration.doExecute(ImportConfiguration.java:42)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.BaseCrawlerInitializationCommand.execute(BaseCrawlerInitializationCommand.java:37)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.ImportConfiguration.main(ImportConfiguration.java:60)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unknown authority configuration version: 3
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.authorities.authority.AuthorityConnectionManager.importConfiguration(AuthorityConnectionManager.java:260)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.ManifoldCF.importConfiguration(M
anifoldCF.java:865)
        ... 3 more