manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Kambiz Niktabar <nikta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Not possible to add DFS root in windows share repository
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 07:39:38 GMT
Hi Karl,

I'm a bit struggling to define a windows share repository to our DFS root. Basically our DFS
root is something like \\domain.net\dfs but in repository connection creation it's not possible
to have entire path in the "Server" field (I get "server name can not include path information").
It's not either possible to only have domain.net in the server field as it return another
message "Couldn't connect to server: A duplicate name exists on the network." Can you advise
how this can be fixed?

Regards
Kambiz Niktabar