manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Smitha S <Smitha_...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: User permission for crawling windows share
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:35:01 GMT
Thanks Karl.

We are using ManifoldCF 1.6. But the CONNECTORS-886 is added to MCF 1.6.1.

We will try to upgrade the version and test the scenario.

Thanks & Regards,
Smitha S

From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 6:40 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: User permission for crawling windows share

Hi Smitha,
The support for folder security was added in MCF 1.6.  See CONNECTORS-886.

Karl

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 6:49 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com<mailto:daddywri@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi Smitha,

Can you tell me what version of MCF you are using?  There was a fix for this very situation
made a while ago, if I recall correctly.

Karl

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 2:51 AM, Smitha S <Smitha_S09@infosys.com<mailto:Smitha_S09@infosys.com>>