manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jitu <abj...@gmail.com>
Subject schedule information
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 07:30:12 GMT
Hi Karl,
            Thanks for all your support. For one of our customer they need
job scheduled information to be sent as part of output connector. Basically
my customer wants to know what all files are indexed in one job run using
solr search.

For example if my job ran on 17th dec 2014 at 11:23 AM then i will send a
unique string say "JobName 17-12-2014 11:23" as part of file metadata to
solr output connector. During solr search it will use this string to search
what all files are indexed as part of this string or job run.

Please correct me if i am wrong or suggest me how to achive it.

Thanks,
Jitu