manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: schedule information
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 13:28:48 GMT
Hi Jitu,

Your client's needs seem rather unusual, and will potentially be somewhat
expensive performance-wise.  So unless I hear from others as well that this
is a key feature, there's no point in contributing a patch.

You will of course need to keep track of whatever changes you develop so
that you can later upgrade to newer versions of MCF.

Thanks,
Karl