manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not possible to add DFS root in windows share repository
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:11:05 GMT
Hi Kambiz,

I presume the "Couldn't connect to server: A duplicate name exists on the
network." error occurs on the connection view page?  If so, you might be
able to just ignore this error, and type in a path on the Paths tab.

If that doesn't work for you, I can't help you debug your network.  You
will want to contact Michael Allen at jcifs.samba.org, and ask for network
debugging help.

Karl