Hi Jitu,

You would need to use the actual machine name, I believe.

Karl

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 7:40 AM, Jitu <abjitu@gmail.com> wrote:
Basically Manifoldcf and shared folder is on same machine. I am trying to use shared drive repository connector and crawl the share folder. Test connection is never succeeding. i tried localhost, 127.0.0.1, ip address etc., in server.

Thanks,
Jitu