manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Or will not be able to set for each URL a Proxy of timeout.
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:27:01 GMT
Hi,

I don't understand Japanese, so I hope my translation software is correct.
The web connector does not at this time have any way to configure proxy
socket or connection timeouts, nor can you configure socket or connection
timeouts when not going through a proxy.  Timeouts are currently hardwired
to fairly long values -- 5 minutes for connection timeout, 15 minutes for
socket timeout.

If this is a feature you need, please create a ticket in Jira for it.

Karl