manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recursive Site Selection Problem While Adding Path To Crawling Job
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:15:17 GMT
Hi Salih,

I've seen this before on AWS SharePoint instances.  There's something that
needs to be done to the IIS configuration to make them work properly with
subsites.  There has been list discussion of this in the past, but I don't
recall what the exact fix is offhand.

Please let me know if you can find anything in the list archives.

Karl