manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: ManifoldCF upgradation to 2.0.2- DB Issues
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 05:43:51 GMT
Hi Smitha,

There is no automatic upgrade from mcf 1.x to mcf 2.x.  I suggest that you
upgrade instead to 1.9.

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: Smitha S
Sent: 5/28/2015 11:21 PM
To: user-help@manifoldcf.apache.org; user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Cc: Karl Wright
Subject: ManifoldCF upgradation to 2.0.2- DB Issues

    Hi,

Currently we are using MCF 1.6 version. I wanted to upgrade to MCF2.0.2
version. Since so many jobs has been configured in MCF1.6 version, I was
planning to use the same MCF DB for 2.0.2 version. But I am getting error
related to some db column when I specify the same DB in new properties.xml.

Is there any problem in using the old MCF DB. Or should I start fresh and
re-create all the connectors and jobs. How do I migrate the jobs from old
DB to new DB.

Please help me in getting the process correct.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Smitha