manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Smitha S <Smitha_...@infosys.com>
Subject ManifoldCF upgradation to 2.0.2- DB Issues
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 03:21:23 GMT
Hi,

Currently we are using MCF 1.6 version. I wanted to upgrade to MCF2.0.2 version. Since so
many jobs has been configured in MCF1.6 version, I was planning to use the same MCF DB for
2.0.2 version. But I am getting error related to some db column when I specify the same DB
in new properties.xml.

Is there any problem in using the old MCF DB. Or should I start fresh and re-create all the
connectors and jobs. How do I migrate the jobs from old DB to new DB.

Please help me in getting the process correct.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Smitha