manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to create a stop-webapps.sh
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 01:23:58 GMT
Hi Deanna,

First of all, file-based synchronization is deprecated at this point, so
we'd much prefer you use zookeeper.  If you are using file-based synch,
getting tomcat working is very hard because *all* mcf processes need to be
running as the same user.  With zookeeper that is not necessary.

As for a stop-webapps script -- the jetty script is only provided for
convenience and demonstration, not production.

Karl