manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Health Check of database connections
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 11:47:34 GMT
I should also mention that I've done *precisely* the test you describe
against PostgreSQL -- shutting the database down in the middle of a crawl,
and restarting it.  Everything works fine in that case -- the PostgreSQL
JDBC driver seems quite able to reestablish connections that have gone
stale.  It's just MySQL that doesn't do it properly, apparently.

Karl