Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015 um 15:25 Uhr
Von: "Karl Wright" <daddywri@gmail.com>
An: "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Renaming Connector Classes
Hi Marcus,

The name of the connector class is a key for the connection names that depended on that class.  To rename a connection class, therefore, you need to do the following:

(1) BEFORE renaming the class, delete all jobs and connections that refer to that connector.
(2) UNREGISTER the connector class (there's a command-line utility for that)
(3) BUILD your new class
(4) REBUILD everything you deleted

Karl