manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From rharoapa...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Output Connector - Apache Marmotta
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 01:48:06 GMT
Hi Joshua,

The ManifoldCF unit logic in terms of indexing is the Repository Document which, simplifying
a lot, model a document composed by content plus metadata (key-value). It should be relative
easy to tripifly that structure and push it to Marmotta using SPARQL update queries or Marmotta’s
java client for adding resources.

The Generic Database connector uses a set of queries for crawling the database. You should
have to use that queries to get you data. I’m not completely sure if each record result
is converted directly to a Repository Document, that is something that I would need to check.

Hope that helps,

Cheers, Rafa