manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Delapasse, Deanna" <ddelapa...@oceaneering.com>
Subject Re: Alfresco + ManifoldCF + ElasticSearch index mapping
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 13:32:42 GMT
My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I think this is accurate!

Several months back I got a copy of the CMIS connector.  It worked, but the
query results were restricted (ie even though you gave "select a,b,c,d..".
  it ignored all the fields except "cmis:name & cmis:objectId" so none of
the attributes actually made it to ES).   Maybe that has been fixed, but
you should check!  Add some debugging into CmisRepositoryConnector to
confirm.

Install a tool call Elasticsearch Head so you can browse and see exactly
what is being pushed into ES.  That was what helped me figure it out.

Good luck!
Deanna

p.s.  I also made a change to the cmis check for "changed" files.  Editing
metadata doesn't always create a new version, so I modified it to check for
LastModifiedDate instead of comparing version #s.