Hi All,

This reference to discussion on Alfresco WebScript Connector - Testing Question [1].

Recently we have started to test Alfresco 5.0.1 enterprise edition with manifoldcf 2.2 and Solr 5.3.1. Initially there was a issue with webscript as we could not get alfresco started after applying the indexer webscript. We have opened an issue here [2] and we have made changes to fix that issue and fork is available here[3].

According to our tests, with regard to change sets, modification to existing documents and new document additions are detected by manifold and indexed correctly in Solr.Also site filtering works as well.

But document deletions are not detected and consequently deleting docs from alfresco does not delete documents from external solr instance. We are currently looking in to that issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@Paul, We have not tested webscript connector with Alfresco community edition. but with enterprise edition modifications and document additions should work fine.

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/manifoldcf-user/201510.mbox/%3C9803FC8E-D326-4150-8069-B436F5623208%40funnelback.com%3E
[2] https://github.com/maoo/alfresco-indexer/issues/6
[3] https://github.com/ChalithaUdara/alfresco-indexer/

Thanks,
Chalitha

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number 6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7AN.