manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:58:56 GMT
Hi Phil,

You probably want to point your SharePoint repository connection to the
proper server and site, and not rely on redirections.  It's also possible
that you are missing the site entirely and the redirection you are seeing
is taking you to some error page somewhere.

I will be raising the question of redirections with the
HttpComponents/HttpClient team, since I see no obvious problems with the
SharePoint connector code.  However, if your connection is properly set up,
redirections should be unneeded.

I would read the documentation on the Wiki page for debugging SharePoint
connections at the bottom of this page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONNECTORS/Debugging+Connections

Thanks,
Karl