manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 22:47:51 GMT
Hi Phil,

It is not surprising that the connector doesn't like 302 responses and
doesn't know what to do with them, because it isn't supposed to ever be
getting any of these.

I am puzzled by your statement that "only a couple of documents have
redirections in them", because the connector crawls Lists and Library
documents within SharePoint *only*, and these are very specifically
accessible through a SharePoint URL hierarchy structure.  There's no room
in any of that for a 302 redirection.  Since you see a 302 in the UI, I
feel pretty certain you have a problem with your configuration and it is
not just "a couple of documents".

Karl