manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amazon CloudSearch Connector question
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 14:42:12 GMT
Hi Juan,

It occurs to me that you may have records in the document chunk table that
were corrupted by the earlier version of the connector, and that is what is
being sent.  Are you using the quick-start example, or Postgres?  If
postgres, I'd recommend just deleting all rows in the document chunk table.

Karl

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a puzzle; the only way this could occur is if some of the records
> being produced generated absolutely no JSON.  Since there is an ID and a
> type record for all of them I can't see how this could happen.  So we must
> be adding records for documents that don't exist somehow?  I'll have to
> look into it.
>
> Karl
>
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 8:49 AM, Juan Pablo Diaz-Vaz <jpdiazvaz@mcplusa.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The patch worked and now at least the POST has content. Amazon is
>> responding with a Parsing Error though.
>>
>> I logged the message before it gets posted to Amazon and it's not a valid
>> JSON, it had extra commas and parenthesis characters when concatenating
>> records. Don't know if this is an issue on my setup or the JSONArrayReader.
>>
>> [{
>> "id": "100D84BAF0BF348EC6EC593E5F5B1F49585DF555",
>> "type": "add",
>> "fields": {
>>  <record fields>
>> }
>> }, , {
>> "id": "1E6DC8BA1E42159B14658321FDE0FC2DC467432C",
>> "type": "add",
>> "fields": {
>>  <record fields>
>> }
>> }, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , {
>> "id": "92C7EDAD8398DAC797A7DEA345C1859E6E9897FB",
>> "type": "add",
>> "fields": {
>>  <record fields>
>> }
>> }, , , ]
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 7:17 PM, Juan Pablo Diaz-Vaz <
>> jpdiazvaz@mcplusa.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks! I'll apply it and let you know how it goes.

I find the

Amazon is

'{"status":
0, "__type":

-

JSON you are seeing

is not coming out,
reasonable?  Does the body
not there at all?

Diaz-Vaz <

SOLR as a target, I'm
to SOLR, so it may not be an issue
to the CloudSearch connector, I
passing it to the
empty records to the DB. Could it
like my data?

Wright <

pipeline as possible
If you include the tika extractor in the
the solr connection to not use the
a checkbox on the Schema tab you need
do that you can see what is being sent to
logged in the INFO messages dumped to solr
out if the problem is your tika

know what happens.

Pablo Diaz-Vaz <

FileSystems and SOLR, but for
that only empty messages are being sent to my
issue on how I've setup the TIKA Extractor
I think the Database where the records
flushing to Amazon, is storing empty

on how to setup the TIKA
been able to find any.