manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection temporarily failed: documentum_factory
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:01:57 GMT
Hi Radko,

The Documentum connector is one of those connectors that requires sidecar
processes on the local machine in order to work.  This is because DFC has
some seriously ancient dependencies and some native code as well.

There are two processes that you need to run: a registry process, and a
server process.  It sounds like your registry process is not running.  More
details here:
https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/how-to-build-and-deploy.html#Building+and+running+the+Documentum+connector

Karl