manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Phil Riethmuller <priethmul...@funnelback.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:31:14 GMT
Thanks Karl -

I¹ve replaced the actual URL with <URL> below, but here is the stack trace:

ERROR 2016-02-16 12:10:55,251 (Worker thread '16') - Exception tossed:
Unexpected http error code 302 accessing SharePoint at <URL>: (302)HTTP/1.0
302 Found

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Unexpected http
error code 302 accessing SharePoint at <URL>: (302)HTTP/1.0 302 Found

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.getSites(
SPSProxyHelper.java:2246)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.pro
cessDocuments(SharePointRepository.java:1549)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:399)

Caused by: (302)HTTP/1.0 302 Found

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.connectorcommon.common.CommonsHTTPSender.invoke(Common
sHTTPSender.java:201)

        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:
32)

        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)

        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)

        at
com.microsoft.schemas.sharepoint.soap.WebsSoapStub.getWebCollection(WebsSoap
Stub.java:854)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.getSites(
SPSProxyHelper.java:2161)

Regards,

Phil Riethmuller
Technical Consultant

Funnelback | 437 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
T +61 2 9045 2882 | funnelback.com <http://www.funnelback.com/>

AUSTRALIA | UNITED KINGDOM | NEW ZEALAND | POLAND | UNITED STATES

Connect with us: LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/funnelback>  -
Twitter