manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Phil Riethmuller <priethmul...@funnelback.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:55:20 GMT
Do you mean in the job status in the Manifold CF interface?

The job status also shows the same:
Error: Unexpected http error code 302 accessing SharePoint at <url>:
(302)HTTP/1.0 302 Found

I agree, I wouldn¹t of thought that the crawler would follow any links or
redirections.

What sort of configurations could be incorrectly configured, that I could
look at revising?

Phil

From:  Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, 17 February 2016 8:45 am
To:  "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort

Thanks.

When you view the repository connection in the UI, do you get a 302 error
also?

I have looked at the code; Httpclient is supposedly configured to honor
redirections.  Obviously it is not doing that, so I'll have to dig deeper
into why that is.  On the other hand, I would not expect you to be getting
any redirections, unless you have configured your connection incorrectly.

Karl

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Phil Riethmuller
<priethmuller@funnelback.com> wrote:
> Thanks Karl -
>
> I¹ve replaced the actual URL with <URL> below, but here is the stack trace:
>
> ERROR 2016-02-16 12:10:55,251 (Worker thread '16') - Exception tossed:
> Unexpected http error code 302 accessing SharePoint at <URL>: (302)HTTP/1.0
> 302 Found
>
> org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Unexpected http
> error code 302 accessing SharePoint at <URL>: (302)HTTP/1.0 302 Found
>
>         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.getSites(SP
> SProxyHelper.java:2246)
>
>         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.proce
> ssDocuments(SharePointRepository.java:1549)
>
>         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:399)
>
> Caused by: (302)HTTP/1.0 302 Found
>
>         at
> org.apache.manifoldcf.connectorcommon.common.CommonsHTTPSender.invoke(CommonsH
> TTPSender.java:201)
>
>         at

org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32>
)