From: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 17 February 2016 8:45 am
To: "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Subject: Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort

Thanks.

When you view the repository connection in the UI, do you get a 302 error also?

I have looked at the code; Httpclient is supposedly configured to honor redirections.  Obviously it is not doing that, so I'll have to dig deeper into why that is.  On the other hand, I would not expect you to be getting any redirections, unless you have configured your connection incorrectly.

Karl