From: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 17 February 2016 8:58 am
To: "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Subject: Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort

Hi Phil,

You probably want to point your SharePoint repository connection to the proper server and site, and not rely on redirections.  It's also possible that you are missing the site entirely and the redirection you are seeing is taking you to some error page somewhere.

I will be raising the question of redirections with the HttpComponents/HttpClient team, since I see no obvious problems with the SharePoint connector code.  However, if your connection is properly set up, redirections should be unneeded.

I would read the documentation on the Wiki page for debugging SharePoint connections at the bottom of this page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONNECTORS/Debugging+Connections

Thanks,
Karl