manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Konrad Holl <KH...@searchtechnologies.com>
Subject [Crawler-UI] org.apache.manifoldcf.core.auth.LdapAuthenticator
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 14:21:26 GMT
Hi,

this is my first mail, so I may well be on the wrong list...

After playing a bit with the LDAP authenticator in conjunction with Active Directory it looks
like there is a need for a configurable search base (LdapAuthenticator:139). Only with this
set, I would be able to successfully log into the crawler UI using an AD account (I tested
this with a stand-alone version of LdapAuthenticator).

An additional properties.xml setting (org.apache.manifoldcf.login.ldap.searchbase) would be
great.

Thanks

-Konrad

KONRAD HOLL