Hi Markus,

If you called ingestDocumentWithVersions() more than once, you should have seen two indexing attempts.

Are you sure this is indeed getting called twice?

I've looked briefly at the code and can find no reason why there would be version-sensitive incremental behavior in this method call. I will go back and look more carefully and get back to you.

Karl