manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Holtz, Michael (IT Consultant)" <MHo...@consultantemail.com>
Subject Problem with SharePoint/ActiveDirectory Authority Connection
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 15:50:37 GMT
Hi,

I keep seeing the following error:

 [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090303: LdapErr: DSID-0C0904E5, comment: The digest-uri does not
match any LDAP SPN's registered for this server., data 0, v2580&#0;]'

For the "Authentication" field I'm using: DIGEST-MD5 GSSAPI

I've tried multiple values for "Authentication" field, for example I've tried each of the
following (which I retrieved from my AD domain "supportedSASLMechanisms" attribute :

GSSAPI; GSS-SPNEGO; EXTERNAL; DIGEST-MD5;

But get the same error or an error containing just the value I entered, for example:

Threw exception: 'Authentication problem authenticating admin user 'xxxx': GSSAPI'

Does anyone have experience with this error? Or any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Mike H.