Hi,

In order to try to improve security in MCF, I would like to be able to store the password (that is currently hardcoded) used for obfuscation in a specific configuration file. The aim of this approach is to be able to change it but also to be able to add specific linux access right on it. To do that, I think I need to rewrite the Obfuscate file in the source code. Do you think this approach is valid?

Regards,

Aurélien