manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Antonio David Pérez Morales <adperezmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe 2016 Seville
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 11:07:20 GMT
Perfect

I will try to prepare the proposal during the weekend because the deadline
is 9 September.

The proposal has to contain the type (presentation, panel discussion,
tutorial), the category (dev, business, etc), (biography), abstract about
what will be presented, the audience and what they should expect, how the
presentation can help Linux and open source community, experience level and
technical requirements.

It should be noted that depending on the selected type, we should prepare a
different slides (which can be submitted at any time before the event if
the proposal is accepted). For example, for tutorials the material needs to
cover a 2-hours time slot.

I think both type of proposals are useful. What kind of proposal do you
think we should give a chance, normal presentation or tutorial?

Regards