manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Authority Connection Throws Communication Error Exception
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 18:15:27 GMT
Hi,

I could find the reason. It's due to the bug that has been resolved at 20
April 2016:
https://github.com/apache/manifoldcf/commit/3565278b71ad32cb6b8789955ba5491cee07d0e0
When
I check ManifoldCF website I see that last release is 2.4:
https://manifoldcf.apache.org/en_US/index.html#23+Apr+2016+-+ManifoldCF+2.4+is+released%21
So,
I used release-2.4-RC0 tag at Github. However, last commit
to LDAPAuthority.java is from last year:
https://github.com/apache/manifoldcf/commit/68164f7a5e19b0cc486e2a4d99af67d83ef4f0f0

I have 2 questions.

1) Which one is the 2.4 tag at Github?
2) I've created a patch to fix problems at LDAPAuthority.java. For which
branch I should prepare it, trunk?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI