manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Tamizh Kumaran Thamizharasan <tthamizhara...@worldbankgroup.org>
Subject RE: Empty Documentum metadata
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 05:15:30 GMT
Hi Karl,

I can see the metadata name followed by the below mentioned messages in my log file.

Example :

*names* of the metadata attributes
12:50:40,575 DEBUG [RMI TCP Connection(22)-127.0.0.1] com.documentum.fc.client.impl.objectprotocol.ObjectProtocolV1
- deserializeType: 2
TYPE QR 0000000000000000 0 0 0
NULL
NULL F

I will check the DFC from my side meanwhile can you please provide us any way to debug the
application to analyze the documentum metadata and its values fetched by manifoldcf.

Regards,
Tamizh Kumaran

From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 8:24 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Cc: Sharnel Merdeck Pereira
Subject: Re: Empty Documentum metadata

Hi Tamizh,

I'm not sure what I am looking at here.  Are you saying that the *names* of the metadata attributes
are NULL? Or the *values*?

If it is the values, then the issue is somewhere in DFC.  If it is the names, I can help figure
out what is going wrong.

Thanks,
Karl

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Tamizh Kumaran Thamizharasan <tthamizharasan@worldbankgroup.org<mailto:tthamizharasan@worldbankgroup.org>>