manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Julien Massiera <julien.massi...@francelabs.com>
Subject [JCIFS Connector] crawl job stop on access error
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 09:08:42 GMT
Hi the MCF community,

I experienced, during a crawl with the JCIFS connector, a common error
that happens when trying to access a lock file : "SmbException thrown:
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process."
The problem is that the job has stopped and I would like to avoid this
kind of behavior and ignore the exception (and the file) to keep going.
What would you recommend ? Have I missed something in the configuration
of the job ?
I know that the simplest way would be to add a filter that matches the
pattern of a lock file but I really want to avoid the job to stop if a
lock file is encountered and not filtered.

Thanks

--
Julien MASSIERA
Expert en technologies de recherche