manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS Authority Test
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 14:34:01 GMT
Hi Furkan,

the endpoint depends on the specific Alfresco version.

For Alfresco 4.2.d-f, Alfresco 5.0 and Alfresco 5.1:
http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom

For Alfresco <=4.1:
http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/cmisatom

For Alfresco 3:
http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/service/cmis

The repositoryId is different for any repository because it is generated at
runtime the first time you start Alfresco.
You can contact Alfresco as a CMIS Server asking for all the repositories
exposed and then getting the one you need as the following snippet using
OpenCMIS in Java language:

List<Repository> repositories = factory.getRepositories(parameter);
Session session = repositories.get(0).createSession();

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Piergiorgio

--